Q: When will I get my order?
A: As most items are made to order there is a processing time of 2 to 3 working days, dependant on the size of your order.
Q:What material are the pieces made from?
A: Most of my little creations are made from polymer clay. Each item is lovingly hand-sculpted by me and fingerprints can be expected. The fingerprints are important, a trademark almost. Each little creation carries a piece of me wherever it goes.
I alto use PU Leather, glass beads, plastic beads etc. Every product has a description wherein you will be able to find more info on the materials used for that specific product.
Q: What about Shipping?
A: You have an option of overnight courier at the price of R86. For outlying areas this may take 2 to 3 days to arrive. If you prefer overnight courier, please indicate so at checkout.
You also have the option to have your package sent via PUDO at the low price of only R50. Should you prefer this option, please tick the "pick up from store" option at checkout and send met a personal message or email to arrange delivery.
Q: What metal do you use for the back posts and hooks?
A: All posts are stainless steel and hypoallergenic. Most of my hooks are stainless steel, unless specified otherwise. They are, however, nickel-free.
Q: How do I care for my Koekeloer items?
1. Avoid swimming, sleeping, working out, showering or bathing whilst wearing your accessories. Some pieces have painted details which could be affected by prolonged exposure to water. Also the water may affect the glue.
2. Avoid exposure to makeup, creams and perfumes. This may discolour your accessories.
3. Should you need to clean your accessory, a gentle wipe with a wet wipe should do the trick!
4. When taking off your earrings, please do so by removing the butterfly clasp and then the stud. Pulling the stud out will weaken the glue adhesion to the back post.
5. Polymer clay is pretty resilient but I recommend that you still treat them gently. I like to think of them as little works of art, and we should always look after art.
6. Should some of the findings start to tarnish, use a little bit of Braso or Silvo on a soft piece of cloth to gently brush back their brilliance.
Q: Do you accept returns?
A: Due to hygienic reasons, I cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings so please consider this before making your purchase.
Should there be a problem with your purchase please do contact me to discuss a solution.
Q: Do you do custom orders?
A: Yes, I do. Please feel free to contact me with your ideas.
Q: Do you have a wholesale option?
Yes, I do. Kindly note though that this is provided to physical stores looking for stock and the option is not available to individuals or brand ambassadors.
I think I've covered it all. Should you still have any other questions, please get in touch!